Friday, November 6, 2009

Keys, many little keys!

Since I started to make books I developed a passion for antique keys: to find them, buy them, use them! I think they go great together with my miniature books.

So last week I finally adventured on eBay, and found that it’s like a wonderful universe of everything your heart desires (yes, I know, I’m probably the last of my species that never shopped on eBay till now). I felt like I was going to the fair from my own home!



I’ve done some research from before to learn how to bid in the last minute, and after losing two times I finally won one! Then, under the shopping frenzy, I kept buying until I end up with more than 60 old little keys!

The first lot already arrived by post. They are beautiful!




Now, “all” I have left is to actually make the 60 journals… :)

No comments: